Friday, June 17, 2011

champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends

...AMOR FATI. To love all that fate brings us, good or bad, cuz it's  for something good.
So if I left out all the bad that happend to me (my no-more friend) my life is good. I work, I get along with people and I AM GETTING A DOG!!! :-)
I have set my mind on King's Charles Cavalier or short just cavalier ( brown and white - male) I got the money (since I work now) and all I have to do now is wait to spot a puppy and get it and love it forever! :-)
And one more thing I am really thinking about for the last few weeks is...starting to make videos! I really want to make videos...have monthly favs and all that..but I'm just scared...but anyway it's not like I have something to lose? :-)
I hope I find my courage and film one some day soon... :-) Love to you all, - Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment