Saturday, September 24, 2011

L'occitane on a test...


Hello,

Last week I was in Portoros and as I was walking down the street I saw L'occitane store and in I went...I got myself four of their most sold items. Shampoo and a conditioner + cherry blossom body wash and body lotion.

Shampoo and conditioner don't smell very nice. A bit herbal and not what I expected it to be. I hate to say it, but my hair didn't feel so good after using it as it does after John Frieda frizz ease (my fav).
I would not recommend you buying this two products. 
How ever I am happy to say I will definetly purchase a full size bottle of cherry blossom body lotion in the near future. The smell of it makes me happy instantly and it leaves your skin soft and beautiful. I also like the sower gel. Smells nice and foams beautifully.
I must say that people working at L'occitane are very nice everytime you come by, nomatter if you buy something expensive or not. And they love to give you free samples! :-)
L'occitane is one of my favorite shops.

All my love, -Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment