Saturday, November 19, 2011

Test: Dr. Hauschka Rose day cream

Heii,

as I was washing my teeth someone rang by the door so my dad went to open it. When he got back inside he said I got a package and right away I knew what it was. My day cream!
He said it's a bit to expencive for 30ml of the product, but what does my dad know! :-)
So I decidet to put it up for a test to see if it's any good.
I will be wearing his product every day for one week. I will wear it alone or with other products and I will let you know how it went. My first impression was a bit iffy while it came in a tin tube and when I first opened it some "water-oil" came out and after that there was my cream. Oh, and the smell. I don't know if I like it yet.
I got it at an online pharmacy www.lekarnar.com and it was 21,92 € fo 30 ml.


Take care and I send you all my best, - Mara


P.S. Thanks to my second follower. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment