Tuesday, May 31, 2011

the end of my test: Avene

Hei there so here are the resoults, I've been useing Avene hydrance optimale legere face cream with SPF 20 for the last month and I have to say that product itself is pretty good. I like the smell and it sinks into your skin quickly and leaves your face prepared for foundation or whatever you want to do with it.
My mom also uses it and she thinks it's a bit to dry, but I think it's just the texture of the product that is left on your skin after applying it. It is kind of dry and silky. And matt.
I love the fact that it has SPF in it and it has SPF 20 which is always good for spring and summer, even thou SPF wears of after some time and doesn't protect your skin all day long.
Just keep in mind that sun is really strong and your skin need some protection.
All in all I liked this product, it didn't break me out or something and it last for one month and more...good value for money payed.
out of 10 points I would give it 8 points.

take care and I'm sending you all my love, -Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment