Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Monthly test: Avene Hydrance Optimale UV Light SPF 20 Protective Hydrating Cream

Heii,


So as you can see I began with more organized system here on my blog and it will contain: wallet lover of the week, Most used this week, Bank robber of the week and Monthley favs! :-) and you know bits and pieces of everyday when I have time and I want to annoy you :-)
So here we go! Today I ordered (online pharmacy) Avene  Hydrance Optimale UV Light SPF 20 Protective Hydrating Cream and i'm going to test it out for one month and see what the results are going to be.
My skin is dehydrated and needs water, but then it gets oily on T-zone as the day goes along...so this cream is supposed to be all I need + I want to secure my skin from the sun. I am not a fan of premature sun wrinkles! :-)
Can't wait for the postman to ring and hand me over my package!


Here is what it says about it on Avene's web site:


http://www.avene.co.uk/Hydrance-Optimale-UV-Light-SPF-20-Protective-Hydrating-Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment