Saturday, May 14, 2011

Smelly feet, no more!

Heii there,

It's spring time and flats are out and nylon is on. And I don't know about you, but I know I am definetly not one of the lucky ones and my feet do get that pretty bad smell in flats ( leather or non leather).
But here comes the solution! :-) I just got this last week and I feel in love with the smell of it...
It is a Mojito scented spray for your feet! I think it smells so good and fits perfectly into my bag so that I can spray my flats or my feet when I feel like it.
This product is from Avon and I'm pretty sure you can get it anywhere on this planet :-)

So there you go...no more smelly feet! :-)


link to the Avon uk web site:
http://avonshop.co.uk/product/bath-and-bodycare/foot-care/foot-works-sugar-lime-mojito-refreshing-
spray.html

Photo: Avon


No comments:

Post a Comment